Basic, generic and specific competencies that students must achieve in this module:
- Basic competencies: CB6, CB7, CB8, CB9 y CB10
- Generic competencies: CG1, CG2, CG3, CG4, CG5, CG6
- Specific competencies: CE5, CE6, CE7, CE8, CE9, CE10
Students: learning outcomes in this module
- To understand the overall functioning of institutions and the labour market in determining employment levels and wage formation.
- To understand the evolution and development of the regulation on the labour market and social and labour policies.
- To understand and implement the legislation and recognition of human rights and gender issues.
- To know the general characteristics of social and employment policies, with special attention to the public policy of equality.
- To do analysis and diagnosis, supporting and making decisions regarding employment policies.
- To analyse the legal regime of the various areas that affect employment policies: promotion, unemployment protection, maintenance of employment, job placement, training, etc.
- To know the regulation of the employment programs in the areas of the European Union, the State and the Autonomous Regions, and, in this sense, knowing the distribution of jurisdictions, specifically the legislative one, the legislative development one and the implementation between the territorial political institutions and the administrations that affect employment.
- To know and apply Human rights regulation and gender issues.
- To understand the general characteristics of social policies and, particularly, equal treatment policies.
- To discuss the strategic importance of compensation to organizational performance.
- Preparation of payroll and social security.
- To understand the rules to be considered in the development of the wage statement.
- To analyse labour agreements and the importance in determining pay conditions of workers.