1. General aspects about business management and administration.
2. Prevention planning.
3. Integration of prevention management systems (OSHA 18001: 2007, ISO 45001:2018).
4. Certification and accreditation.
5. Preparation and undertaking of the audit.
6. Economics and human resources in occupational hazard prevention.
7. Training as a strategic variable for occupational hazard prevention, educational techniques and programmes. Training Plan elaboration process for occupational hazard prevention in the company.
8. Management of prevention in small companies.
9. Management of prevention in public administrations.
10. Unique aspects in special sectors: construction, extractive industries, transport, fishing, agriculture, iron and steel, and others.
11. Communication and information techniques.
12. Negotiation techniques.