By the end of this subject, students will be able to have:
1. knowledge and understanding of the mathematical principles underlying their branch of engineering;
2. the ability to apply their knowledge and understanding to identify, formulate and solve mathematical problems using established methods;
3. a systematic understanding of the key aspects and concepts of electrical circuits;
4. the ability to apply their knowledge and understanding to identify, formulate and solve electrical circuits problems using established methods;
5. the ability to design and conduct appropriate experiments, interpret the data and draw conclusions;
6. workshop and laboratory skills.
7. the ability to combine theory and practice to solve electrical circuits problems;