The aim of this course is for students to acquire knowledge and skills in the global aspects of Electrical Engineering, using technical and professional aspects.
The student will make an individual project of a professional nature to synthesize and integrate the skills acquired in his/her engineering studies. The work must be defended in front of a board of examiners.
The competencies to be adquired by the student are:
1. Ability to analyze, synthesize, organize and plan the necessary information for the development of
project, issuing a professional opinion, ethical and rigorous in choosing the technology options in the project.
2. Using a combination of general and specialized knowledge of electrical engineering to solve a problem or optimize the application of existing and emerging technologies.
3. Appling appropriate theoretical and practical methods to analyze and solve problems and to propose an proper solution from among several alternatives.
4. Design and conduct engineering projects using the principles and methodology of the
5. Managing a project from a technical, economic and trade point of view, using planning tools and project management.
6. Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, all results and documents relating to the project.
7. Preparation of documents following the standards proposed for the Bachelor Thesis.
1. General knowledge about the development of a comprehensive project related to some
aspect of the degree in Electrical Engineering.
2. Search and management of technical and commercial information related to the project.
3. Developing a complete project, following the guidelines defined by the tutor.
4. Research and self-study to propose the best possible solution for a technical problem.
5. Preparation of written reports.
6. Public presentation of results.