Renewable Energy in Spain
Coordinating teacher: USAOLA GARCIA, JULIO
Department assigned to the subject:
ECTS Credits: 6.0 ECTS
Students are expected to have completed
Competences and skills that will be acquired and learning results.
Description of contents: programme
Learning activities and methodology
- AA.VV. Manual de la energía. Energía y Sociedad.
- AA.VV.. Encyclopedia of Energy. Elsevier. 2004
- Ian W H Parry, Dirk Heine, Eliza Lis, Shanjun Li . Getting Energy Prices Right : From Principle to Practice.. International Monetary Fund. 2012
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climatic Change.. Climate Change 2014. Synthesis Report.. IPCC. 2014
- J.W.Tester et al. . Sustainable Energy. Choosing Among Options. The MIT Press. 2012
Electronic Resources *
- . Spanish and UE regulation and laws.. BOE and others.
Detailed subject contents or complementary information about assessment system of B.T.
(*) Access to some electronic resources may be restricted to members of the university community and require validation through Campus Global. If you try to connect from outside of the University you will need to set up a VPN
The course syllabus and the academic weekly planning may change due academic events or other reasons.