After this course, the student should be able to:
- distinguish between renewable and non-renewable resources
- identify the main renewable energies, including the resources they use, the existing technology as well as their strengths and weaknesses
- to estimate the costs and subsidies of energy and in particular of renewable energies
- to be able to seek reliable information on energy and in particular on renewable energies.
- determine the implementation of renewable energies in Spain,
- to know the historical evolution of this implementation, as well as the problems that have arisen in it
- to be able to seek updated and reliable information on the regulation of renewables in Spain, their degree of implementation and their cost