COMMUNICATIVE AND GRAMMAR CONTENT
Communicative functions of day-to-day interactions indispensable in an immersion context according to varying degrees of formality: meeting up with friends, bars and restaurants, ask for things and favors; ask, give and deny permission; delegate the decision to another person.
Give instructions, beg, order, advise, invite, give permission. Morphology and uses of the imperative. "Vosotros" form. Imperative with pronouns.
Describe objects: materials, parts, utility, properties. Asses objects according to utility, appearance. Refer to objects present in communication using pronouns. Direct and Indirect Object pronouns. Uses of "se" for the impersonal form.
Talk about and assess past experiences. Talk about the beginning and duration of an action. Locate an action in time. Contrast between past perfect and past indefinite (curent and not current spaces). Periphrasis with infinitive and gerund.
Talk abou the past. Resources to organize a story: time particles and speech organizers. Resources to react to other people's anecdotes: interjections and exclamations. Combination of past times in a story ("pretérito indefinido, pretérito imperfecto, pretérito pluscuamperfecto").
Uses and meaning of indicative and subjunctive. The concept of matrix.
Declare what we know or think or question information.
Express desires and goals.
Comment and assess information.
Identify or not identify identities.
Present, past perfect and past imperfect subjunctive.
- Possible. Present indicative/future/imperative.
- Less likely or against current reality. Imperfect subjunctive. Simple conditional.
1. Extract essential information from real informative documents, such as press articles, news, etc. to make a summary.
2. Write informal and formal letters and use the appropriate vocabulary, particles and stylistic resources for the type of text.
3. Write a narrative text about real events or imaginary ones in the past.
4. Write an explanatory text about a topic from an objective perspective and with the intention of presenting it in front of others, coordinating and organizing elements of the speech with coherence, cohesion and adequacy.
The course will explore different themes related to Spanish culture and its social reality, according to their relevance and interest from the students, with the aim of expanding their knowledge, stimulating thought and confronting the contrast with their own reality.