Coordinating teacher: SALICHS SANCHEZ-CABALLERO, MIGUEL
Department assigned to the subject: Department of Systems Engineering and Automation
ECTS Credits: 3.0 ECTS
Competences and skills that will be acquired and learning results.
- Knowledge of the state of the art of social and domestic robotics
- Knowledge of the bases of social and domestic robotics
Description of contents: programme
- Technical problems.
- Applications of social robots.
- Social robots for users with special needs: children, seniors and the sick
- Robots for domestic work
- Intelligent houses. Integration of robotics and domotics.
Learning activities and methodology
Theoretical and experimental lectures, presentations of the students, individual tutorials and personal work of the student. The participation of the students will be promoted in all lectures.
% end-of-term-examination 0
% of continuous assessment (assigments, laboratory, practicals...) 100
The course syllabus and the academic weekly planning may change due academic events or other reasons.