-Geometric analysis capability , manufacturing and technological characteristics of a mechanical assembly for design.
-Knowledge and use of solid modeling software.
-Knowledge and use of specific software for engineering calculations(CAE -FEM ).
-Knowledge of heuristics and approximate solutions for solving optimization problems in mechanics.
-Ability to identify and apply the methods and techniques most appropriate in mechanical optimization.
- Ability to use optimization softwares.
- Apply the acquired knowledge and solve problems in new or unfamiliar environments within broader and multidisciplinary contexts environments.
- Ability of analysis and synthesis , organization and planning , abstraction and deduction.
- Ability to propose original solutions to an engineering problem in the field of machines or
- Evaluate the performance and impact of a particular technology in the field of machine engineering or transport.