- Mandatory readings of paper assigned by the lecturer
- Debates and participative group activities
- Lectures using whiteboard and slide projector to develop the main concepts and discuss bibliographic references.
- Critical reading of texts recommended by the lecturer, including but not limited to: scientific papers, reports, news in press, and book chapters. This will serve as basis for further discussion in class or to extend/consolidate concepts learnt in this module.
- Solve practical cases and problems proposed by the lecturer, either individually or in small groups.
- Prepare essays and final reports, either individually or in small groups, and present them in class.