The methodology followed is theoretical and practical:
* The teacher will inform (through the "Aula Global" platform) of the learning plan (learning activities like papers to read, activities, etc..) to do in each session.
* Each session will have a different format (master class teacher or collaborative group work...) according to the most appropriate learning method.
* The teacher will provide reference articles about the topic of the next session. Students will have to read them prior to the session in order to: make a group discussion, write an extended abstract, make a presentation about the article, etc.
* The purpose of paper reading is to review and analyze it, through the student question himself:
- What problem is solved? Which are the strengths and limitations of the approach?
- Is the evaluation correct? Are validated the objectives? Why or why not?
- What approaches used in the research work can be applied to other domains?
- The initial assumptions on which this research is based are valid?
- The article provides a sufficiently detailed description of the proposed methods so you can replicate it? If not, where I can find additional information?
Additionally, to guide the final work:
- Conduct theoretical and practical activities:
* The final work will be done under the supervision of teachers.