- Capacity to analyze and synthesize (PO e)
- Capacity to organize and plan the work (PO d)
- Capacity to manage resources in an efficient way. (PO c e)
- Capacity to put in practice theoretical concepts in different uses cases. (PO c e k)
- Oral and written skills (PO g)
- Working as a team (PO d)
1. Cognitive (to know). (PO a, h, j, k)
- Knowledge on the Natural Language Processing (NLP).
- Knowledge of the Disability and Web Accessibility.
- Knowledge of accessibility barriers in the text content by people with cognitive disabilities.
- Knowledge on the web accessibility standards as WCAG 2.0
- Knowledge on Easy-to-Read and Plain Language:
- Knowledge on the user interface design and inclusive design
- Knowledge of the usability and user experience (UX)
- Knowledge on the web, accessibility, Easy-to-Read, Plain Language and UX guidelines to improve the reliability and understandability.
- Knowledge in the Design of web interfaces to improve the reliability and understandability.
2. Procedural/instrumental (to be able to do). (PO b c e g k)
- Capacity of extracting information through tools.
- Capacity to apply methods text Simplification.
- The ability to use language technology resources.
- Capacity to apply accessibility standards.
- Capacity to apply Accessibility Evaluation methods follow WCAG 2.0 methodology.
- Capacity to analyze and integrate strategies to implement web accessibility, Easy-to-Read, Plain Language and UX guidelines to improve the reliability and understandability.
- Ability to incorporate strategies for web design interfaces to improve the reliability and understandability.
- Ability to develop prototype with the knowledge acquired.
- Ability to study and analyze research articles.
- Capacity to write research papers.
- The capacity to conduct validations through experimental studies using empirical methods.
3. Attitude (Being)
- Ability of working as a multidisciplinary team. (PO d)
- Analyse, evaluate and conclude with the different accessible solutions for a given use case. (PO e h j k)
- Capability of autonomous learning for the professional future in the area. (PO i h k)