The course provides an introduction to current trends in empirical-archival, qualitative, analytical, and experimental research in management accounting:
-Contingency-based research in management accounting research
- Behavioral management accounting.
- Critical management accounting.
- Productivity measurement, performance management, accounting for quality, activity-based costing for operations and marketing, and strategic costing and pricing.
- Other advanced topics in management accounting.
- Multidisciplinary overvieww.