Advanced Empirical Methods in Finance
Study: Master in Business and Finance (69)
Coordinating teacher: MORENO MUÑOZ, JESUS DAVID
Department assigned to the subject: Department of Business Administration
ECTS Credits: 6.0 ECTS
Students are expected to have completed
Competences and skills that will be acquired and learning results.
Description of contents: programme
Learning activities and methodology
- % end-of-term-examination 60
- % of continuous assessment (assigments, laboratory, practicals...) 40
- Bodie, Kane and Marcus. Investment. McGraw Hill. 2009
- Michael R. Roberts and Toni M. Whited. Endogeneity in Empirical Corporate Finance. Simon School Working Paper No. FR 11-29.. october 2012
- ¿ Fischer, B. R., and Russ, W. Performance Evaluation and Attribution of Security Portfolios. Academic Press . 2013
The course syllabus and the academic weekly planning may change due academic events or other reasons.