Study: Master in Business and Finance (69)
Coordinating teacher: VIDAL SANZ, JOSE MANUEL
Department assigned to the subject: Department of Business Administration
ECTS Credits: 5.0 ECTS
Students are expected to have completed
Competences and skills that will be acquired and learning results.
Description of contents: programme
Learning activities and methodology
- % end-of-term-examination 60
- % of continuous assessment (assigments, laboratory, practicals...) 40
- William R. Dillon, Neil H. Firtle, Thomas J. Madden. Marketing research in a marketing environment. . Irwin. . 1994
- Babin, B. J., & Zikmund, W. G. . Essentials of marketing research.. Nelson Education.. 2015
- Lehmann, Donald R., Sunil Gupta, and Joel H. Steckel. . Marketing research. . Addison-Wesley. 1998
The course syllabus and the academic weekly planning may change due academic events or other reasons.