Quantitative Methods II
Study: Master in Business and Finance (69)
Coordinating teacher: LOPES MOREIRA DA VEIGA, MARIA HELENA
Department assigned to the subject: Department of Statistics
ECTS Credits: 5.0 ECTS
Students are expected to have completed
Competences and skills that will be acquired and learning results.
Description of contents: programme
Learning activities and methodology
- % end-of-term-examination 60
- % of continuous assessment (assigments, laboratory, practicals...) 40
- Greene, W.H.. Econometrics Analysis.. Prentice-Hall. (Library code: D 330.43 GRE).
- Creel, M.. Econometrics.. Available at http://pareto.uab.es/mcreel/Econometrics/econometrics.pdf.
- Hayashi, F.. Econometrics.. Princeton University Press. (Library code: D 330.43 HAY)..
- Wooldridge, J.M.. Introductory Econometrics: A Modern Approach.. South Western College Publishing (Library code: D 330.43 WOO)..
The course syllabus and the academic weekly planning may change due academic events or other reasons.