Economics for Business II
Study: Master in Business and Finance (69)
Coordinating teacher: RUIZ VERDU, PABLO
Department assigned to the subject: Department of Business Administration
ECTS Credits: 5.0 ECTS
Students are expected to have completed
Competences and skills that will be acquired and learning results.
Description of contents: programme
Learning activities and methodology
- % end-of-term-examination 80
- % of continuous assessment (assigments, laboratory, practicals...) 20
- Bolton, P. and M. Dewatripont. Contract Theory. The MIT Press. 2005
- Gibbons, R. Game Theory for Applied Economists. Princeton University Press. 1992
- Mas-Colell, A., M. D. Whinston, and J. R. Green. Microeconomic Theory. Oxford University Press. 1995
The course syllabus and the academic weekly planning may change due academic events or other reasons.