Economics for Business I
Study: Master in Business and Finance (69)
Coordinating teacher: SAMARTIN SAENZ, MARGARITA
Department assigned to the subject: Department of Business Administration
ECTS Credits: 5.0 ECTS
Students are expected to have completed
Competences and skills that will be acquired and learning results.
Description of contents: programme
Learning activities and methodology
- % end-of-term-examination 80
- % of continuous assessment (assigments, laboratory, practicals...) 20
- Kreps, D.. A course in Microeconomic Theory. Princeton University Press/ Harvester Wheatsheaf.. 1990
- Mas-Colell, A., M. D. Whinston, and J. R. Green, . Microeconomic Theory. Oxford University Press. 1995
- Varian, H.. Microeconomic Analysis. . W. W. Norton Company (third edition). 1992
The course syllabus and the academic weekly planning may change due academic events or other reasons.