- Theoretical class
- Practical class
- Individual student work
- Partial and final exams
- Class lectures by the professor with the support of computer and audiovisual media, in which the main concepts of the subject are developed and the bibliography is provided to complement the students' learning.
- Critical reading of texts recommended by the professor of the subject: press articles, reports, manuals and/or academic articles, either for later discussion in class, or to expand and consolidate the knowledge of the subject.
- Resolution of practical cases, problems, etc. posed by the teacher individually or in groups.
- Presentation and discussion in class, under the moderation of the teacher of topics related to the content of the subject, as well as case studies.
- Elaboration of works and reports individually or in groups.