Upon successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
1. Have adequate knowledge of their engineering field, including cutting-edge knowledge of sensors and actuators for robotics and automation.
2. Apply their knowledge and understanding of robotics actuators and sensors to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems using established methods in the field of robotics engineering.
3. Apply their knowledge to develop and carry out application designs for sensor and actuator integration that meet specific requirements.
4. Possess technical and laboratory skills for integrating sensors and actuators for robotics and automation.
5. Select and use appropriate equipment, tools, and methods such as sensors and actuators applied to robotics and automation.
6. Combine theory and practice to solve problems of robotic applications when selecting sensors and actuators.