BBy the end of this content area, students will be able to have:
1. knowledge and understanding of the theoretical fundamentals of electronics engineering and their practical applications;
2. awareness of the wider multidisciplinary context of electronics within industrial engineering;
3. the ability to apply their knowledge and understanding to identify, formulate and solve problems about electronics engineering and their main industrial applications by using both theoretical and practical established methods as well as basic electronic design rules for their real implementation. 4. the ability to design and conduct appropriate experiments about electronics engineering to characterize and implement basic electronic systems, to properly analyze and interpret the results/data obtained from an engineering point of view, and to draw conclusions about the electronic system performance;
5. the ability to properly apply the technical skills acquired for the experimental evaluation of an electronic system in an electronics engineering lab facility;
6. the ability to combine theory and practice to solve problems about electronics engineering.