The goal of this course is that the student can understand the physical phenomena involved in Classical Mechanics and Thermodynamics.
In order to achieve this goal, the following competences and skills have to be acquired
- Ability to understand and know basic concepts of mechanics and thermodynamics.
- Ability to understand and use the mathematics involved in the physical models.
- Ability to understand and use the scientific method.
- Ability to develop skills to solve problems.
- Ability to use scientific instruments and analyze experimental data.
- Ability to retrieve and analyse information from different sources.