The training activities consist of:
- AF1: Theoretical sessions
- AF2: Practical sessions
- AF5: Office hours
- AF6: Work in group
- AF7: Individual work of the student
- AF8: Final exam
The methodologies will include:
- MD1: Presentations in teaching sessions by the professor with the support of computer and audiovisual media, in which the main concepts of
the subject and the bibliography is provided to complement the learning of the students.
- MD2: Critical reading of texts recommended by the professor: scientific articles.
- MD3 Resolution of practical cases, problems, etc... proposed by the teacher in a group
- MD4: Presentation and discussion in class, under the moderation of the teacher, of issues related to the content of the subject, as well as practical cases
- MD5: Preparation of work and reports individually or in groups