The objectives of the subject are:
- Acquire basic knowledge of the theoretical foundations of both industrial and service processes, as well as communications.
- Acquire the ability to model, identify basic requirements and analyze various processes. This objective will be achieved through the virtual design of automatic process systems (production machinery, transport and storage systems and quality control), the interconnection between its different modules (industrial protocols) and intelligent control.
- Apply AI technologies to adapt to changes in requirements associated with new products, new specifications and environments
After completing this subject matter, the student will be able to:
- Design a digital Smart Factory
- Use distributed industrial communications
- Manage the production and the supply with IA