After completing the course, the student will be able to carry out a Master¿s thesis, the final result of which will be a document (report, scientific article, or working document) with the quality standards of a professional analyst. For achieving this goal the student:
- Will come to dominate a specific topic in the field of computational social science
- Will be able to prepare a document with a rigorous theoretical background based on the knowledge acquired in the Master.
- Will put into practice the knowledge about methodology and computational techniques acquired during the Master
- Will produce and / or use the most appropriate qualitative or quantitative data to address the geopolitical area or phenomenon under study
- Will analyze available data with appropriate research techniques.
- Will write the document in a clear and rigorous manner, from the written, iconographical or visual point of view, so that the results can be communicated effectively.
- Will present and defend orally the results of his/her work before a committee made up of at least one teacher of the Master.