- Theoretical-practical classes
- Laboratory practical sessions
- Group work
- Individual student work
- Partial and final examinations
- Presentations in the professor's lecture room with computer and audiovisual support, in which the main concepts of the subject are developed and a bibliography is provided to complement the students' learning.
- Critical reading of texts recommended by the subject professor: Press articles, reports, manuals and/or academic articles, either for later discussion in class, or to expand and consolidate knowledge of the subject.
- Resolution of practical cases, problems, etc. raised by the professor, either individually or in a group.
- Presentation and discussion in class, under the moderation of the professor, of topics related to the content of the subject, as well as practical case studies.
- Developing pieces of work and reports, individually or in group.