Formal characteristics of the written essay:
- The work will have an extension of 20 to 30 pages (2100 characters/page) in DINA 4 format, not including the chapters of acknowledgements, motivation, bibliography and complementary information (images, graphics, annexes, etc.). In the case that material is presented in other formats (poster or audiovisual) the written essay may have a shorter length (15 pages, 2100 characters/page).
- The usual academic standards for scientific essays and the editing rules established in the Teaching Guide of the subject will be followed.
- Any plagiarism, total or partial, of the content will be automatically penalized with a failure.
Formal characteristics of the oral presentation:
- The presentation will have a total duration of 30 minutes. The student will have 20 minutes to present the Final Project and 10 minutes to answer the questions asked by the evaluators.
- During the presentation, the student must explain, at least, the approach and objectives of the work, the methodology and the sources or materials used, the state of the question, the results obtained and the conclusions reached.
Evaluation system (rubrics)
In the evaluation of the Final Degree Project, a weighted average will be made between:
- the written essay (70%) evaluated by the tutor and by a second evaluator of the examining board that will judge the oral presentation;
- the presentation and public defense of the work (30% of the final grade).