Competencies acquired by the student:
* Ability to integrate knowledge and face the complexity of formulating judgments from information that, being incomplete or limited, includes reflections on the social and ethical responsibilities linked to the application of their knowledge and judgments.
* Ability to carry out strategic planning and apply it to construction systems in their quality aspects.
* Ability to understand the aspects of the design of industrial plants.
* Ability to use computational structural calculation systems, digitization of structures, and industrial constructions.
* Ability to identify different methods of quality control and perform the verification of construction processes of industrial structures.
Learning results are acquired by the student. Once the course has been passed, the student is expected to be able to:
* Know the process of digital modeling of industrial plants and the modeling of existing plants.
* To know the capabilities that each participant in the project must have, with special emphasis on those of the structural calculator.
* To know the quality control activities during the design, construction, and commissioning of industrial plants.
* To know the supervision of detailed engineering.
* To know the controls to be carried out on materials and structures before their transport to the site and at their reception.
* To know the quality controls during construction and assembly.
* To know about the operation tests in industrial plants.