The aim is that students acquire knowledge and skills including:
- Autonomy in the development of a work or research project.
- Ability to review specialized literature on specific topics.
- Mastering of scientific writing.
- Use and implementation of the mathematical and/or computational concepts, techniques, and tools studied in the Master's degree.
- Acquisition of knowledge at the level of the state of art of a specific topic and possible input of innovative or new contributions.
- Fundamentals of the scientific method.
Basic competences: CB6, CB7, CB9, CB10
General competences: CG1, CG2, CG4, CG5, CG6
Specific competences: CE1, CE2, CE3, CE4, CE5, CE6, CE7, CE8, CE9, CE10, CE11, CE12, CE14, CE15, CE16