* To know the techniques and the ideas used in real and complex analysis, and its applications.
* To know the techniques used in measure theory.
* To know the elementary theory of real functional spaces.
* To understand the concept of approximation.
* To know the polynomial approximation with several norms: uniform, L2 and L1.
* To know the approximation and interpolation with splines.
* To understand la aproximación mediante funciones racionales, en particular los aproximantes de Padé.
* To understand the techniques involving the logarithmic potential and the capacity.
CB6, CB7, CB8, CB10
CG2, CG4, CG5, CG6, CG7
CE1, CE2, CE3, CE4, CE6, CE8, CE14