THEORY - AGGREGATE GROUPS
Theoretical concepts will be explained during lectures, based on slide presentations available on Aula Global. Additional multimedia material could be provided during the course. It is highly recommendable to read/hear/view the material before the class.
PRACTICE - SMALL GROUPS
The teacher will solve problems using the knowledge already presented in the previous lectures and propose additional exercises to the students to practice during the class.
- Attendance is optional, but if you want to attend you need to inscribe in the group lists.
- There are three lab sessions:
¿ Basic concepts and DC systems
¿ AC systems
¿ Three-phase AC systems
- Safety in the lab is a major issue. No one should turn on any devices without the supervision of the laboratory teacher. Personal and partner¿s safety are the most important safety issues. Equipment safety is also important. Safety rules and indications from the teacher must always be followed. Breaking this rule may cause expulsion from the course.
- There is a lab report for every session. In this report, there is a part to be completed before the lab session. Completion of this part is mandatory to get into the lab. All reports will be checked and validated. Those who fail in this part won¿t be allowed in the lab.
- The exam consists on simple exercises about different aspects learnt during the lab sessions, i.e. how to connect a voltmeter/ammeter, properly analyzing a waveform in an oscilloscope, delta/star connection of three-phase loads and so on.
- The grade of the laboratory will be the grade of the exam. The lab reports will not be graded.
- All Students, even those repeating the course, must take the laboratory test.
- Theory: Belén García, 1.3D10, 91 624 9949, email@example.com
- Laboratory: Ashkan Nami, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuorial sessions: check professors timetable on Aula Global. The tutorial session must be previously requested via e-mail. Tutorial sessions will only be attended within office hours.