Is that students acquire the ability of advanced training enabling him to interpret legal institutions in their historical dimension , so that not only understand the answers that society and therefore the law has been given to various problems , but comprising the reasons that have led to these responses as a result of cultural, religious, ideological , social, etc. . You must learn to discover the historical evolution of legal institutions the connections between all these factors and their interaction. Also be able to draw lessons from the history of the specific institutions and periods are exposed not only to learn about the past right but alive to extract lessons for current problems and even problems that may lie ahead .
The emergence of modernity in the legal system allowed the birth of the public administration and the rule of law within the sources of law , in a legalistic perspective through the codes, as a guarantor perspective through the constitution .
The experience of authoritarian regimes and the subsequent phenomenon of globalization profoundly affected this scheme , leaving emerge today a different interpretation of sovereignty , which emerge tackles new protagonist: the global financial market , international agencies, processes of non-state regulation, etc. .
1. From the monarch sovereignty to the sovereignty of the nation . Law and constitution in the revolutionary process .
2. Encoding in the liberal world.
3. Public Administration and the crisis of liberalism.
4. Authoritarianism and recoding of law.
5. Neoconstitutionalism Rights and in the global world .
6. Decoding and standardization processes of law.