SUBJECT: Seminar series in Auditing
The seminar series in Auditing comprise recent topics and advances in auditing. We list a few, here, as examples of topics that will be covered in the seminar series.
1. Audit-related and assurance services
2. Due Diligence, Review of interim financial information, Prospective financial information
3. Forensic Accounting & Auditing
4. Pubic Sector Auditing
5. Audit of social, environment and integrated reporting: current framework, concepts, guiding principles, measurement and disclosure of financial capital, manufactured capital, intellectual capital, human capital, social and relationship capital, and natural capital.
6. Group audits
7. Current developments in auditing standards, business practice and auditing methodologies and their impact on conduct audits and audit quality