- Theoretical and practical lessons using the statistical language R.
- Team work
- Individual work of the student
- Theoretical lessons, with support material available on the Web, to present and develop the main concepts of the course. Teachers with provide students with supplementary material.
- Critical reading of documents provided by the teachers: newspaper articles, reports, manuals and / or academic papers, either for later discussion in class, either to expand and consolidate the knowledge of the subject.
- Resolution of practical cases, problems, etc. proposed by the teacher individually or in groups.
- Preparation of projects individually or in group.
- Weekly individual tutoring sessions
- Group tutorials might be possible