CB6 Possess and understand knowledge that provides a basis or opportunity to be original in the development and / or application of ideas, often in a research context
CB7 That students know how to apply the knowledge acquired and their ability to solve problems in new or unfamiliar environments within broader (or multidisciplinary) contexts related to their area of study
CB8 That students are able to integrate knowledge and face the complexity of making judgments based on information that, being incomplete or limited, includes reflections on social and ethical responsibilities linked to the application of their knowledge and judgments
CB9 That students know how to communicate their conclusions and the knowledge and ultimate reasons that sustain them to specialized and non-specialized audiences in a clear and unambiguous way
CG3 Capacity to develop basic distributed applications for the transport, storage and management of information.
CG5 Capacity for basic analysis of the requirements for information management and treatment of large volumes of data.
CE5 Ability to know and understand the structure of networks and protocols involved in distributed applications and IoT / M2M environments
CE6 Ability to design and control some next-generation wireless networks in industrial applications
CE7 Ability to apply the communication of devices, both among them and globally, in the environment of Connected Industry 4.0
After completing this SUBJECT MATTER, the student will be able to_
- Design a communications network adapted to the productive needs of the factories and services.
- Design, manage and use wireless communications networks in industrial, non-industrial, urban and rural environments, including 5G.
- Manage Cloud / Edge distributed computing technologies and the implementation of applications based on virtual reality.
- Manage augmented reality technology for the design and implementation of distributed applications in the context of Industry 4.0 by collecting information from different data sources.
- Adopt solutions for intelligent operations based on the integration of augmented reality systems, visual and / or acoustic recognition, natural language and data flows from "industrial data lakes".