CB6 To acquire and understand basic knowledge that provides a basis and opportunity to be original in the development and/or application of ideas, often in a research context.
CB7 To allow the students to apply the acquired knowledge for the resolution of problems in new or not well-known environments, inside wide or multidisciplinary contexts related to their area of study.
CB8 To allow the students to integrate the acquired knowledge, and to deal with the complexity of making judgments from incomplete or limited information, that must include issues of social and ethical responsibility associated with the application of said knowledge and judgments.
CB9 To qualify the students to communicate their conclusions and the knowledge and reasons that support them, in a clear and non-ambiguous way, to specialized and non-specialized audiences.
CG1 Capacity to identify, define and formulate problems related to IoT applications. This capacity should include the simultaneous assessment of all the problem factors, technical and environmental, and civil liability.
CG3 Proactive capacity to approach and solve the problems formulated in new and unknown environments, in the context of IoT.
CG4 Capacity for teamwork, integrating multidisciplinary points of view.
CE3 Capacity to identify the security risks of communications in IoT environments, and to identify the communication protocols suited to mitigate the identified risks.
CE4 Capacity to design and implement communication networks for IoT environments.
CE11 Capacity to design and control the last generation wireless networks in IoT applications.
CE12 Capacity to implement the communication of devices, both between them and in a global way, in IoT environments.
The results of the learning process should be the following:
- Knowledge of the different communication architectures for IoT, and how are they integrated into more general mobile communication architectures.- ¿
- Capacity to develop radiofrequency equipment and subsystems for IoT.
- Capacity to design electromagnetic sensors and antennas for the radiofrequency systems used for IoT.
- Capacity to integrate sensors and antennas in transmitters and receivers for IoT.
- Capacity to analyze, design, and plan complete mobile communication systems, considering the specifications and fundamental quality factors.