CB6 Possess and understand the knowledge that provides a basis or opportunity to be original in the development and/or application of ideas, often in a research context
CB7 Students are able to apply their acquired knowledge and problem-solving skills in new or unfamiliar environments within broader (or multidisciplinary) contexts related to their area of study
CB8 Students are able to integrate knowledge and deal with the complexity of making judgements based on information that is incomplete or limited, including reflections on the social and ethical responsibilities associated with applying their knowledge and judgements
CB9 Students are able to communicate their findings and the ultimate knowledge and reasons behind them to specialist and non-specialist audiences in a clear and unambiguous manner
CG2 capacity to collect and analyse existing knowledge in the different areas of IoT, in an autonomous manner, and capacity to make a proposal of possible solutions to the problems posed.
CG7 capacity to know how to communicate (orally and in writing) the conclusions - and the knowledge and ultimate reasons that support them - to specialised and non-specialised audiences clearly and unambiguously.
SG5 Ability to design, develop, manage and evaluate security assurance mechanisms for information processing and access in computationally limited devices and IoT networks.
SG6 Ability to apply mathematical, statistical and artificial intelligence methods to model, design and develop intelligent applications, services and systems in the field of IoT.
CE10 Ability to integrate the different systems of perception and process control from both the hardware and software point of view.
CE13 Ability to apply the legislation, regulation and standardisation of IoT.
The learning outcomes that students should are:
- Knowing and applying the law and legal aspects of IoT.
- Know the models and reference structures of IoT.
- Ability to analyse, design and control systems and services
- Know the safety risks inherent in an IoT environment.
- Know the physical safety measures applicable to mobile devices.
- Know and apply the fundamental techniques for protecting the information stored in mobile devices.
- Master the main safety protocols for mobile communications and their application spectrum.