CB6 Possess and understand knowledge that provides a basis or opportunity to be original in the development and / or application of ideas, often in a research context
CB7 That students know how to apply the knowledge acquired and their ability to solve problems in new or unfamiliar environments within broader (or multidisciplinary) contexts related to their area of ¿¿study
CB8 That students are able to integrate knowledge and face the complexity of formulating judgments based on information that, being incomplete or limited, includes reflections on social and ethical responsibilities linked to the application of their knowledge and judgments
CB9 That the students know to communicate their conclusions and the knowledge and last reasons that sustain them to specialized and non-specialized public in a clear and unambiguous way
CG2 Ability to compile and analyze the existing knowledge in the different areas of IOT, autonomously, and ability to make a proposal of possible solutions to the problems posed.
CG7 Ability to know how to communicate (orally and in writing) the conclusions - and the knowledge and ultimate reasons that sustain them - to specialized and non-specialized audiences in a clear and unambiguous way.
CE5 Ability to design, develop, manage and evaluate security assurance mechanisms in the treatment and access to information in computationally limited devices and in IoT networks.
CE6 Ability to apply mathematical, statistical and artificial intelligence methods to model, design and develop applications, services and intelligent systems in the field of IoT.
CE10 Ability to integrate the different systems of perception and control of processes both from the hardware and software point of view.
CE13 Capacity to apply the legislation, regulation and standardization of the IoT.
The learning outcomes that students should have are:
- Know and apply the law and legal aspects of IoT.
- Know the models and reference structures of IoT.
- Capacity for analysis, design and control of systems and services
- Know the security risks of an IoT environment.
- Know the physical security measures applicable to mobile devices.
- Know and apply the fundamental techniques of protection of information stored on mobile devices.
- Master the main existing security protocols for mobile communications and their spectrum of application.