CB6 Possess and understand pieces of knowledge that provides a basis or opportunity to be original in the development and/or application of ideas, often in a research context.
CB7 That students know how to apply the knowledge acquired and their problem-solving ability in new or poorly known environments within broader (or multidisciplinary) contexts related to their area of study.
CB8 That students can integrate knowledge and face the complexity of making judgments based on information that, being incomplete or limited, includes reflections on the social and ethical responsibilities linked to the application of their knowledge and judgments.
CB9 That students know how to communicate their conclusions and the knowledge and ultimate reasons behind them to specialized and non-specialized audiences in a clear and unambiguous manner.
CG2 Ability to compile and analyse existing knowledge in the different areas of IOT, autonomously, and ability to propose possible solutions to the problems raised.
CG7 Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) conclusions - and the knowledge and ultimate reasons behind them - to specialised and non-specialised audiences in a clear and unambiguous manner.
CE5 Ability to design, develop, manage and evaluate mechanisms to guarantee security in the treatment and access to information in computationally limited devices and in IoT networks.
CE6 Ability to apply mathematical, statistical and artificial intelligence methods to model, design and develop intelligent applications, services and systems in the field of IoT.
CE10 Ability to integrate the different systems of perception and control of processes both from the hardware and software point of view.
EC13 Capacity to implement IoT legislation, regulation and standardisation.
The learning outcomes that students should have are:
- Know and apply the law and legal aspects of IoT.
- Know the reference models and structures of IoT.
- Ability to analyse, design and control systems and services
- To know the security risks inherent to an IoT environment.
- To know the physical security measures applicable to mobile devices.
- To know and apply the fundamental techniques for the protection of information stored in mobile devices.
- Master the main existing security protocols for mobile communications and their application spectrum.