CB6 Possess and understand knowledge that provides a basis or opportunity to be original in the development and / or application of ideas, often in a research context
CB7 That students know how to apply the knowledge acquired and their ability to solve problems in new or unfamiliar environments within broader (or multidisciplinary) contexts related to their area of ¿¿study
CB8 That students are able to integrate knowledge and face the complexity of formulating judgments based on information that, being incomplete or limited, includes reflections on social and ethical responsibilities linked to the application of their knowledge and judgments
CB9 That the students know to communicate their conclusions and the knowledge and last reasons that sustain them to specialized and non-specialized public in a clear and unambiguous way
CG1 Ability to identify, define and formulate the problems to solve related to IOT applications. This capacity includes the simultaneous assessment of all the factors at stake, not only technical, but also environmental and civil liability.
CG3 Proactive capacity to address and solve problems posed under new or unfamiliar environments, within the context of IoT.
CG4 Ability to work as a team, integrating multidisciplinary approaches.
CE3 Ability to identify security risks in communications in IoT environments and identify appropriate communication protocols to mitigate the identified risks.
CE4 Ability to design and implement communications networks for IoT environments.
CE11 Ability to design and control the latest generation wireless networks in IoT applications.
CE12 Ability to apply device communication, both among them and globally, in the IoT environment.
The learning outcomes that students should have are:
- Know the different architectures of mobile communication.
- Know the different IoT communication architectures and how they are integrated into mobile communication architectures.
- Ability to design a communication architecture in IoT, integrating it into the ideal mobile communication architecture.
- Ability to design communication components, transmitters and receivers in IoT.
- Ability to develop equipment and radio frequency subsystems in IoT.
- Ability to design electromagnetic sensors and antennas for the radiocommunications systems used in IoT.
- Ability to integrate sensors and antennas in IoT transmitters and receivers.
- Ability to analyze, design and plan complete mobile communications systems according to the fundamental requirements and quality parameters.