CB6 Possess and understand knowledge that provides a basis or opportunity to be original in the development and / or application of ideas, often in a research context.
CB7 That students know how to apply the knowledge acquired and their ability to solve problems in new or unfamiliar environments within broader (or multidisciplinary) contexts related to their area of study.
CB8 That students can integrate knowledge and face the complexity of formulating judgments based on information that, being incomplete or limited, includes reflections on social and ethical responsibilities linked to the application of their knowledge and judgments.
CB9 That the students know to communicate their conclusions and the knowledge and last reasons that sustain them to specialized and non-specialized public in a clear and unambiguous way.
CG1 Ability to identify, define and formulate the problems to solve related to IOT applications. This capacity includes the simultaneous assessment of all the factors at stake, not only technical, but also environmental and civil liability.
CG5 Capacity of public communication of the concepts, developments and results, related to activities in IOT, adapted to the profile of the audience.
CG6 Ability to apply the knowledge acquired and solve problems in new or unfamiliar environments within broader and multidisciplinary contexts, with the ability to integrate knowledge.
CE3 Ability to identify security risks in communications in IoT environments and identify appropriate communication protocols to mitigate the identified risks.
CE4 Ability to design and implement communications networks for IoT environments.
CE5 Ability to design, develop, manage and evaluate security assurance mechanisms in the treatment and access to information in computationally limited devices and in IoT networks.
CE6 Ability to apply mathematical, statistical and artificial intelligence methods to model, design and develop applications, services and intelligent systems in the field of IoT.
CE7 Ability to apply different methods of treatment and massive support of dynamic data in energy facilities.
CE8 Ability to design, plan and control industrial applications through IoT technologies.
CE9 Programming and simulation skills of perception and control systems at various levels (high-intermediate-low): OpenCV, ROS, Gazebo, etc.
CE11 Ability to design and control the latest generation wireless networks in IoT applications.
CE12 Ability to apply device communication, both among them and globally, in the IoT environment.
The learning outcomes that students should have are:
- Analysis and synthesis capacity for advanced systems control: methods
of identification, systems with learning, etc.
- Design capacity of a low and medium complexity control system with its ability to interact with the user.
- Analysis skills and massive data processing in digital energy networks: operation and security.
- Know the communication protocols for IoT networks.
- Know the security mechanisms for IoT communications.
- Ability to design a communication solution for IoT by selecting and adapting the communication protocols that are most suitable for the use case.
- Know and apply the techniques of automatic learning for IoT.
- Ability to process the usual errors in the data to be able to use them.