I - The global digital world
1. The global digital world
2. Value of information in the global economy
3. Policy, Regulation and Globalization in Information Technology
II - Paradigms and models of global information systems
1. Internet, the Web and the Internet of Things (IoT)
2. Distributed computing and storage systems.
3. From systems to services: service-oriented architecture.
4. Virtualization and Cloud Computing.
5. Cloud service models.
6. Implementation of services in the cloud: practical aspects.
7. Big data paradigms for companies.
III - Design of Global Systems
1. High-performance IT systems for enterprises.
2. Data Center Standards
3. Planning, prevention and response for disaster recovery