COMPETENCES THAT THE STUDENT ACQUIRES WITH THIS MATTER
CB6 Possess and understand knowledge that provides a base or opportunity to be original in the development and / or application of ideas
CB7 That students know how to apply the acquired knowledge and their ability to solve problems in new or unfamiliar environments within broader (or multidisciplinary) contexts related to their area of ¿¿study
CB8 That students are able to integrate knowledge and face the complexity of formulating judgments based on information that, being incomplete or limited, includes reflections on social and ethical responsibilities linked to the application of their knowledge and judgments
CB9 That students know how to communicate their conclusions and the knowledge and ultimate reasons that sustain them to specialized and non-specialized audiences in a clear and unambiguous way
CB10 That students have the learning skills that allow them to continue studying in a way that will be largely autonomous.
CG3 Ability to design and carry out technological projects in the field of the application of engineering to medicine, as well as to analyze and interpret their results.
CG4 Ability to evaluate medical equipment and instrumentation in complex multidisciplinary environments, assessing the needs of different clinical users and offering objective measures for decision making.
CE14 Ability to prepare, present and properly defend an original and rigorous Master's Thesis related to one or more of the subjects covered by the degree. The defense of work will be public and will be done individually.
LEARNING RESULTS THAT THE STUDENT ACQUIRES
The Final Master's Project consists of the development of a fieldwork in one of the areas addressed in the development of the master's degree. Their defense will be made in a public presentation before a tribunal formed by professors of the master, professors of the university and recognized experts in the subject matter of the work.
- Prior to the defense of the Final Master's Project the student must be able to:
- Identify the needs of the productive sector, relating them to standard projects that can satisfy them.
- Design projects related to the competences expressed in the title, including and developing the phases that compose them.
- Plan the execution of the project, determining the intervention plan and the associated documentation.
- Define the procedures for monitoring and control in the execution of the project, justifying the selection of variables and instruments used.
In the defense of Master's Thesis, it is expected that the student can demonstrate that they have the knowledge, skills and abilities to:
- Apply in an original way the basic knowledge acquired in the master developing new ideas in the context of clinical engineering.
- Learn and use the principles of clinical engineering.
- Design and organize a clinical engineering project
- Critically analyze technical and scientific documents in the field of clinical engineering.
- Solve problems in new or unfamiliar environments within a multidisciplinary context such as clinical engineering.
- Explain, defend and argue their conclusions in a clear and precise way before specialized and non-specialized public.
- Show learning skills that allow you to continue studying in an autonomous way