COMPETENCES THAT THE STUDENT ACQUIRES WITH THIS MATTER
CB6 Possess and understand knowledge that provides a base or opportunity to be original in the development and / or application of ideas
CB7 That students know how to apply the acquired knowledge and their ability to solve problems in new or unfamiliar environments within broader (or multidisciplinary) contexts related to their area of ¿¿study
CB8 That students are able to integrate knowledge and face the complexity of formulating judgments based on information that, being incomplete or limited, includes reflections on social and ethical responsibilities linked to the application of their knowledge and judgments
CB9 That students know how to communicate their conclusions and the knowledge and ultimate reasons that sustain them to specialized and non-specialized audiences in a clear and unambiguous way
CB10 That students have the learning skills that allow them to continue studying in a way that will be largely autonomous.
CG3 Ability to design and carry out technological projects in the field of the application of engineering to medicine, as well as to analyze and interpret their results.
CG4 Ability to evaluate medical equipment and instrumentation in complex multidisciplinary environments, assessing the needs of different clinical users and offering objective measures for decision making.
CE10 Capacity to install and maintain active non-implantable medical products in electromedical systems and their associated installations, under quality criteria, in safety conditions and in compliance with current regulations.
At the end of this internship, the student is expected to have learned to:
- Analyze and recognize the important aspects of a clinical engineering project.
- Design and develop practical solutions by working as a team.
- Program and organize the tasks of a work team aimed at achieving a specific objective.
- Predict and evaluate the consequences of their technical decisions in a biomedical environment.
- Judge and value the contributions of the other members of a multidisciplinary team.
- Identify the structure and organization of the company, relating it to the type of service it provides.
- Apply ethical and work habits in the development of their professional activity, in accordance with the characteristics of the job and the procedures established in the company.
- To carry out operations related to the assembly, start-up or maintenance of installations, systems or equipment in each speciality.
- To carry out tasks related to the planning of the acquisition of new electromedical equipment or the plan for the renovation of the technology park associated with a typical health centre.
- To carry out tasks related to the programming of the assembly or maintenance of installations or systems of clinical electromedicine, as well as the elaboration of supply programs or associated training plans.