COMPETENCES THAT THE STUDENT ACQUIRES WITH THIS MATTER
CB6 Possess and understand knowledge that provides a base or opportunity to be original in the development and / or application of ideas
CB7 That students know how to apply the knowledge acquired and their ability to solve problems in new or unfamiliar environments within broader (or multidisciplinary) contexts related to their area of ¿¿study
CB9 That students know how to communicate their conclusions and the technical knowledge and the ultimate reasons that sustain them to specialized and non-specialized audiences in a clear and unambiguous way
CG1 Ability to learn new methods and technologies, from the domain of scientific and special techniques of Clinical Engineering, as well as for new situations.
CE2 Ability to understand and use advanced statistical methods for conducting scientific studies, evaluating equipment from the point of view of the effectiveness of the practice, accreditation for medical use or the study of comparative effects in patients.
CE4 Ability to evaluate the functioning of electromedical systems by analyzing complex data from the control / electronic / mechanical subsystems involved.
LEARNING RESULTS THAT THE STUDENT ACQUIRES
After studyng this matter, students may be able to:
- Describe the bases of maintenance and repair of electrical equipment in the hospital environment.
- Understand and design analogue and digital electronic systems with special emphasis on aspects related to the design of biomedical instrumentation.
- Cite and use the electronic components used in the development of biomedical instrumentation.
- Identify the most characteristic circuits and the most extensive applications related to biomedical instrumentation.
- Manage electronic instrumentation equipment and perform measurements with them.
- Apply visual and electrical visualization and visualization techniques, describe equipment and analyze the procedures used.
- Determine the characteristics and applications of type analog circuits, identifying their functional blocks and analyzing the interrelation of their components.
- Determine the structure of instrumentation circuits, identifying their application and analyzing the interrelation of their components.
- Verify the operation of electronic and optical circuits, interpret diagrams and apply visualization techniques.