After completing the course, the student will be able to carry out a full investigation, the final result of which will be a document (report, scientific article, or working document) with the quality standards of a professional analyst. For this the student:
1. will come to dominate a specific topic in the field of geopolitical and strategic analysis.
2. will be able to prepare a document with a rigorous theoretical base based on the knowledge acquired in the Master.
3. will put into practice the knowledge about methodology and analysis techniques acquired during the Master.
4. will produce and / or use the most appropriate qualitative or quantitative data to address the space or geopolitical phenomenon studied.
5. will analyze available data with appropriate research techniques.
6. will write the document in a clear and rigorous manner, from the written, iconographic or visual point of view, so that the results can be communicated effectively.
7. will present and defend orally the results of her/his work before a committee composed of at least one professor of the Master.