In addition to a series of general competences common in other subjects of this Master's degree, this subject aims to provide students with the following specific competences an learning results:
- Ability to understand the main concepts, theories and approaches related to the study of the environment and natural resources and their importance in geopolitical processes.
- Ability to understand methodologies for the analysis of the role played by the environment and natural resources in geopolitical processes.
- Ability to understand and analyze the main conflicts, problems and current geopolitical challenges, both large-and small-scale, linked to the environment and natural resources.
- Ability to search, select and synthesize diverse sources of information on the subjects of the subject, as well as tho assess them critically.
- Ability to understand and prepare reports of geopolitical and strategic nature, related to the influence of the environment and the management of natural resources, according to the specific methods and techniques of this type of documents.
-Ability to present information in public about the topics of this subject.