- CB6: Possess and understand knowledge that provides a basis or opportunity to be original in the development and / or application of ideas, often in a research context
- CB7: That students know how to apply the knowledge acquired and their ability to solve problems in new or unfamiliar environments within broader (or multidisciplinary) contexts related to their area of study
- CB8: That students are able to integrate knowledge and face the complexity of making judgments based on information that, being incomplete or limited, involve thoughts on the social and ethical responsibilities linked to the application of their knowledge and judgments
- CB9: That the students know how to communicate their conclusions and their knowledge and ultimate reasons that support them to specialized and non-specialized audiences in a clear and unambiguous way
- CB10: That students have the learning skills that allow them to continue studying in a way that will be largely self-directed or autonomous
-CG1: Ability to understand the main factors involved in the geopolitical and strategic analysis
-CG2: Ability to understand and analyze from a critical perspective the territorial dimension of the discourses and practices that govern international politics, as well as to contribute to the public debate on them and deepen the values of democracy, dialogue, tolerance, social and environmental justice and peace.
-CG3: Ability to understand and analyze national and international conflicts that have a territorial basis or impact and propose strategies and political instruments that may contribute to their resolution.
-CG4: Ability to apply the theoretical and methodological knowledge of geopolitical and strategic studies to the analysis and resolution of specific empirical cases and problems.
-CG5: Ability to demonstrate critical sense in analytical arguments both their own and others.
-CG6: Ability to independently plan and carry out research in the field of geopolitics and strategic studies
-CG7: Ability to communicate and present, in a clear, precise and rigorous manner, geopolitical and strategic reports to both specialized and non-specialized audiences
-CE5: Ability to understand and use the main methods of geopolitical and strategic analysis, both qualitatively and quantitatively.
-Knowledge of the methods and techniques of analysis of social sciences in geopolitical and strategic matters.
-Ability to analyze geopolitical and strategic issues.
-Ability to select indicators and measures to evaluate geopolitical and strategic issues.
-Ability to synthesize bibliographic material for presentation.
-Ability to present information in graphic, written and oral form.
-Ability to read, understand, analyze and use graphic and cartographic representations of a geopolitical and strategic nature, especially maps, atlases and infographics.
-Ability to prepare maps and infographics with which to represent phenomena of a geopolitical nature.
-Capacity to prepare and develop a scientific report in the field of geopolitics and strategic studies.