Contents conducive to the acquisition of knowledge in:
- Comprehensive protection technologies for people and infrastructures.
- Analysis of personal protections for security.
- Basic principles of the dynamic behavior of materials intended for protection.
- Basic concepts of ballistics and explosion as well as the main methodologies and protocols for testing and manufacturing said personal protections.
- Vehicle and infrastructure protections.
- Electronic and communication technologies (detection systems, access control systems, surveillance, communication and transmission).