In general, the understanding of fundamental concepts of the criminal process will be promoted through the use of legal texts, databases and collections of jurisprudence, alternating with training in group work and developing skills in written and oral presentation.
In particular, it will promote the theoretical and practical knowledge essential for the development of professional practice in the field of criminal procedure, such as:
- Mastery of the criminal process in its various procedural modalities.
- Preparation of the defense and the criminal accusation.
- Elaboration of writings of complaint, denunciation, defense, accusation, different procedural steps, as well as the writing of sentences and resources.
- Elaboration of reports.
- Management of databases on legislation and jurisprudence.
- Knowledge and practical advice for the development of a professional career related to the practice of criminal law as a lawyer and prosecutor.
- Basic knowledge for the development of a professional career related to the Administration of Justice as a judge, lawyer of the Administration of Justice, prosecutor, management bodies, processing and judicial assistance, in the field of criminal law.
- Ability to defend legal positions orally and in writing.