Specific content adapted to the Common European Framework of Reference level.
- Narrative tenses
- Auxiliary verbs
- Present simple and continuous ¿ Stative verbs
- Linking verbs
- Linking words
- Future (plans and predictions) Will, may, might could, going to, likely to
- Present Perfect simple and continuous
- Perfect aspect
- Habit and frequency
- Past simple versus past perfect
- ed / -ing adjectives
- Talking about yourself
- Talking about people
- Talking about languages
- Places of interest, travel, holidays
- Prepostions and opposites
o Vocabulary of police environment
- Describing your job
- Crimes against property
- Border crossing
- Answering a call
Practical aspects of the use of English in a professional (police work) environment.
Practice of communicative skills corresponding to B1 levels
Teaching and learning format for the second semester will be 100% face-to-face sessions. Tools used: BigBlueButton and Aula Virtual.
The programme of the course, especially the weekly planning, may be subject to variations due to duly justified reasons of force majeure, as well as due to academic events communicated sufficiently in advance.