- Identify the threats and vulnerability of an information system and apply the appropriate protection measures.
- Know the organization and structure of cybersecurity in the State.
- Know the de jure or de facto schemes of international, European and national security standardization.
- Manage the security of an information system
- Design a comprehensive information security plan.
- Analyze and manage the risks of a specific installation.
- Prepare a training plan on information security.
- Know the national, European and NATO schemes of information classification, as well as the protection, maintenance and declassification of it and the security measures of the Information Technology systems that handle classified information.
Know the legal framework for information security in Spain and the EU.